Mecedes Benz C63 AMG

Area dove i nuovi membri e i VTuners alle prime armi esibiscono i propri lavori.

Moderatore: VT Moderators

Rispondi
hershy314

Mecedes Benz C63 AMG

Messaggio da hershy314 » dom nov 05, 2017 04:11

Hope this works better than my last post.
Immagine

Immagine

Kiro
Contatta:

Re: Mecedes Benz C63 AMG

Messaggio da Kiro » gio nov 16, 2017 14:00

First impression's good. You may want to pay attention to the glass. I mean.. It's a bit toon and it lacks the background reflex. It also is too dark (in My opinion) in the back. Keep working it a bit, add reflexions and tweak em a bit and it will get a lot better.
Cheers!
Immagine

ddd racing
Advanced
Advanced
Contatta:

Messaggio da ddd racing » gio nov 16, 2017 15:06

Surely it is a better job than the Crown :-P . The roof is lowered and extended for a long time. In doing so, however, the reflection of the various glasses is a bit spoiled, they are a bit confused in a lot of points, to avoid this, it was enough to recop the glass and resize it, or maybe you could divide it in a couple of pieces and then touch up with the brush. Finally, the tires are too clear about the shadow you have made under the car, you should shade or add shadow to them.
ImmagineImmagine
Immagine
Curiosate e divertitevi con tanta creatività nel Vt! ;) Il Virtualtuning deve tornare di moda!

hershy314

Messaggio da hershy314 » mar nov 21, 2017 02:24

Thanks guys I'll keep that in mind for my next project. If I can ever think of something good.

ddd racing
Advanced
Advanced
Contatta:

Messaggio da ddd racing » lun dic 18, 2017 20:03

hershy314 ha scritto:Thanks guys I'll keep that in mind for my next project. If I can ever think of something good.
Slowly you will improve more and more, you just need to want it. :-P
ImmagineImmagine
Immagine
Curiosate e divertitevi con tanta creatività nel Vt! ;) Il Virtualtuning deve tornare di moda!

Rispondi