vw bettle

In this board only english is allowed to permit to not-Italians to talk with us. You can present yourself and/or post your chops galleries.

Moderatore: VT Moderators

Rispondi
scarry

vw bettle

Messaggio da scarry » ven mar 14, 2008 00:42

hello im new here i dont know italiano ...im from romania ..i want to prezent you my last car , a future car i hope ...well it have 4 days of work , 200layers , and amount of work ...everything here is rebrushed or brushed ...well lets se the car ...

orig
Immagine

chop
Immagine

this is the seat
Immagine

ps : i understand italiana but i dont know how to write in this language :d

here are some wips

wips1
Immagine

wips2
Immagine

FedericoBiccheddu
Contatta:

Messaggio da FedericoBiccheddu » ven mar 14, 2008 01:06

ENGLISH:
First of all welcome, I move in "English Room" As far as the realization of the car very is made but it remains toon in some points, above all in the part of the cowling. The front bumper is a little outside perspective one, and the front fanale to right is larger than that left. You have used the instrument paint-brush in order to make all? ;)

ITALIANO:
Prima di tutto Benvenuto, sposto in "English Room" Per quanto riguarda la realizzazione dell'auto è ben fatta ma rimane toon in alcuni punti, soprattutto nella parte della capotta. Il paraurti anteriore è un poco fuori prospettiva, e il fanale anteriore a destra è più grande di quello sinistro. Hai usato lo strumento pennello per fare il tutto?? ;)

scarry

Messaggio da scarry » ven mar 14, 2008 01:13

yes i used that instrument to rebrush or brush what i need it ...only the lights are c/p but i will change those ..and try somthing new :D..thanks for the welcome

D.K. design

Messaggio da D.K. design » ven mar 14, 2008 11:21

:-P
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Rispondi