Ford Crown Vic

Area dove i nuovi membri e i VTuners alle prime armi esibiscono i propri lavori.

Moderatore: VT Moderators

Rispondi
hershy314

Ford Crown Vic

Messaggio da hershy314 » sab nov 04, 2017 00:58

Thought I'd try this out. Kinda hard for me to really understand this forum since seems like everyone here speaks Italian and all I speak is English. Anyway here goes nothing.
Before
Immagine

After
Immagine

I can't say for sure how much time I have into this, as I worked on it little by little for a few days straight.

ddd racing
Advanced
Advanced
Contatta:

Re: Ford Crown Vic

Messaggio da ddd racing » sab nov 04, 2017 11:52

Quiet I write in the language you want, somewhat chew English and then we help you with the translator, the answers will make you sure.

Going to the chop is a good job, small things that make this crown bad, but you should work a little better the headlights because it stones a bit that black toon and the image is too small, you have to work over 1600 px.
ImmagineImmagine
Immagine
Curiosate e divertitevi con tanta creatività nel Vt! ;) Il Virtualtuning deve tornare di moda!

hershy314

Messaggio da hershy314 » dom nov 05, 2017 03:00

Wasn't saying Italian is a bad language and I do have the translator turned on. As far as the pics, all you have to do is click on them. I haven't figured out how to post without using a link.

Kiro
Contatta:

Messaggio da Kiro » gio nov 16, 2017 13:54

The forum doesn't have atm a direct upload feature unfortunatelly. So we post the links. I Know it's a bit time wasting but better than nothing. Welcome in the crew btw! Ima get a peak on your work later from My computer so i can see it better. Cheers!
Immagine

ddd racing
Advanced
Advanced
Contatta:

Messaggio da ddd racing » gio nov 16, 2017 14:58

hershy314 ha scritto:Wasn't saying Italian is a bad language and I do have the translator turned on. As far as the pics, all you have to do is click on them. I haven't figured out how to post without using a link.
I can see the picture, what I meant was that you worked on an image that was not good at resolution and so next time you choose images that exceed the minimum 1600px size. :-P
ImmagineImmagine
Immagine
Curiosate e divertitevi con tanta creatività nel Vt! ;) Il Virtualtuning deve tornare di moda!

hershy314

Messaggio da hershy314 » mar nov 21, 2017 02:26

ddd racing ha scritto:
hershy314 ha scritto:Wasn't saying Italian is a bad language and I do have the translator turned on. As far as the pics, all you have to do is click on them. I haven't figured out how to post without using a link.
I can see the picture, what I meant was that you worked on an image that was not good at resolution and so next time you choose images that exceed the minimum 1600px size. :-P
I get it now, I'll pic a better one from now on.

ddd racing
Advanced
Advanced
Contatta:

Messaggio da ddd racing » lun dic 18, 2017 20:03

hershy314 ha scritto:
ddd racing ha scritto:
I get it now, I'll pic a better one from now on.
;)
ImmagineImmagine
Immagine

Rispondi